• The City of Ekurhuleni understands that the information provided by the user or registered account holder to the City of Ekurhuleni (the "information"), includes private and sensitive information. The City of Ekurhuleni will, save for the circumstances as set out in this clause 11, not share any such information with any third party without the prior consent of the user or registered account holder.
• The City of Ekurhuleni will only disclose the information to a third party:
o to perform the service;
o if the City of Ekurhuleni is required by law or court order to disclose the information; and/or
o if legislation or a government Act provides for such disclosure.
• The City of Ekurhuleni will store information on its system for a period of 12 (twelve) months after the termination of this agreement, or for a period of 2 (two) years after submission of information if this agreement remains in force for longer than 2 (two), whichever might be the case.
• Although the City of Ekurhuleni will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the information will not be compromised, the user and registered account holder acknowledges that they need to keep copies of the information under their own control in order to mitigate potential damages that might result from a loss or corruption of information.
• The City of Ekurhuleni may in the widest sense possible distribute, loan, sell or otherwise share with other persons or entities information constituting or descriptive of demographic information, habits, usage patterns, preferences, survey data or other descriptive or related data which does not permit recipients to individually identify any particular user of the service.
• The City of Ekurhuleni will be entitled in its sole discretion, and without notice, to provide user information and records to the courts, law enforcement agencies, others involved in prosecuting claims or investigations for conduct or conditions alleged or believed to be illegal or the violation or threatening of rights of any person or entity, and to maintain and use such information and records internally.
• The City of Ekurhuleni may provide online, mobile communication methods, and e-mail communications to the user on matters pertaining to the service, its features, its sponsors, or its use without compensation to the user, but shall do so reasonably and in good faith.
• The user acknowledges:
• that communications within the Siyakhokha service may be monitored or reviewed for quality control and other reasonable business and/or legal purposes;
• The use of user information and the disposal or dissemination thereof shall not constitute invasion of privacy by the City of Ekurhuleni.
• It is the responsibility of the user to acquire and maintain, at his/her own expense, the computer hardware, system and information security, software, telecommunications lines and access to the Internet and the Siyakhokha website and/or download content from Siyakhokha.
• Software, if any, made available for download on or via the website is governed by the license conditions establishing a legal relationship between the user and the licensor of such software. The user indemnifies the City of Ekurhuleni against any breach of such license conditions.
• The City of Ekurhuleni gives no warranty and makes no representation, whether express or implied, as to the quality or compatibility of such software.
• The City of Ekurhuleni hereby grants the user the right to view, download and print the content of the Siyakhokha site for the purposes of accessing and using the Siyakhokha services, provided that such content is only used by the User for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes. No further reproduction or any form of distribution of the content on the Siyakhokha site is permitted.
• Users may only access and use the Siyakhokha service for the purpose of interacting with the City and paying for services.
• The City of Ekurhuleni and its agents shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss or liability that results from the use of the online service or information contained within the Siyakhokha site.