All intellectual property rights in all materials and software made available through the Siyakhokha Service or site are owned by the City of Ekurhuleni or a third party, or alternatively the City of Ekurhuleni is the lawful user thereof, and are protected by both South African and international intellectual property right laws. The user agrees not to do anything that may infringe the City of Ekurhuleni's intellectual property rights in this regard, including but not limited to unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, or other circulation or exploitation of such material and shall comply with all laws applicable to any intellectual property rights (including without limitation trade secrets, copyright, trademarks, registered designs, and patents) in respect of any data, files and/or information accessed, retrieved or stored by the user through the user's use of the Siyakhokha Service.
The user warrants that it will not use the Siyakhokha Service in any way that will infringe any person's intellectual property rights, and that it recognises and uses any service in accordance with the City of Ekurhuleni's intellectual property rights. The user is prohibited from using the trademarks, logos, brand names, domain names or other marks of the City of Ekurhuleni or Siyakhokha.
• Where the agent registers on behalf of a registered account holder and uses the service on behalf of such registered account holder, then the agent warrants that they have obtained a written mandate from such registered account holder, which mandate will contain at least the following conditions:
• The Agent acts as a duly authorised agent on behalf of the registered account holder;
• The registered account holder and the Agent are jointly and severally liable towards the City of Ekurhuleni for all claims that the City of Ekurhuleni might have in terms of this agreement against the registered account holder and/or the Agent, and;
• The Agent has disclosed the contents of this agreement to the registered account holder.
• Where a Agent registers, invites or authorises access to another person or third party, then such Agent warrants that they are jointly and severally liable towards the City of Ekurhuleni for all claims that the City of Ekurhuleni might have in terms of this agreement against the registered account holder and/or the Agent for all actions performed by such other person or third-party.